Hey guys, long time no see so I have been working on this for almost 2 years and I’m just done. I just decided you know what That’s it. I need to move on to a new project. You know I only worked on it a few minutes out of every month, but it’s finally come together to the point where I felt I could polish it and get it ready to display in the front yard. This is part one of a two-part series and I will be uploading the second part soon by tomorrow. I’m looking forward to September when I will be back with our podcast and I look forward to getting back into the swing of things. So step one that you didn’t see before this. I got the stone ready by polishing it from 100 grit up to 3000 grit which is relatively high for a calcite. using the muriatic acid helps close in any gaps. any roughness it makes it come out to a high polish. This technique only works on calcites. or any rock that has a high calcite like limestone. I have gotten some very nice black limestone with fossils in it to come out to a real high polish with this technique as well. if you have any questions, drop them in the comments below or just stop in and say hi. I don’t think anyone ever reads these things anyways.